We are a busy and friendly school and our aim is for all our children to experience and enjoy their learning journey from age 2 to 11. We have recently reviewed our whole school curriculum to deepen our children’s knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
Our website aims to give you a taster of the school, as well as providing up to date information for parents, pupils and the wider community.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find the information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have.
‘If you believe, you will achieve’
Richmond Hill Primary School promotes high self-achievement and life-long learning by enabling our children:
- To be happy, safe and valued at all times.
- To be confident, collaborative learners.
- To become competent readers, writers and mathematicians throughout the curriculum.
- To be excited, curious and independent.
- To gain high self-esteem through a rich variety of experiences and healthy lifestyle.
- To understand, respect and value their part in our local and wider community.