Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Our Vision Statement
'If you believe, you will achieve'
Richmond Hill Primary School promotes high self achievement and life-long learning by enabling our children:-
- To be happy, safe and valued at all times.
- To be confident, collaborative learners.
- To become competent readers, writers and mathematicians throughout the curriculum.
- To be excited, curious and independent.
- To gain high self-esteem through a rich variety of experiences and healthy lifestyle.
- To understand, respect and value their part in our local and wider community